2017 Leaders’ Forum
13 February 2017
Twice each year, Catholic Education Western Australia school leaders come together for the Leaders’ Forum, to share their challenges, learnings and successes. Our first Leaders’ Forum of 2017 will be held at the Newman Siena Centre in Doubleview on Monday, 20 February.
The learning intentions of the Leaders’ Forum are to:
- affirm the LEAD strategic intent and apply ‘coherence’ principals in planning for implementation of the transformation agenda
- reflect on and learn from school and system-based LEAD transformation initiatives
- continue to develop system leaders who are inspired, confident and committed to making LEADing Lights happen in their school and across the system to transform learning for all
- celebrate system successes
- understand the education platform of the major political parties and potential implications for Catholic schools
The 2017 February Leaders’ Forum website is now live. The site contains the Event Schedule, and a range of pre-reading, pre-viewing and resources that will help attendees get the most out of the day.
The program is already packed with exciting topics and we are looking forward to sharing ideas and discussing our 2017 endeavours.